ATC Certification is raising awareness of specialist Language industry ISO Standards with four FREE eLearning courses, available now!
- ISO 17100 Training Course. Translation Services Standard.
- ISO 18587 Training Course. Post-Editing Machine Translation Standard.
- ISO 9001 Training Course. Quality Management for LSPs.
- ISO 14001 Training Course. Environmental Management for LSPs.
ISO 17100 & ISO 18587 Translation Services Training
Created with the Association of Translation Companies (ATC), these short awareness courses help Translation Services Providers to gain an understanding of the requirements of the standard and what an external auditor will need to evidence.
Applying ISO 9001 & ISO 14001 to Language Service Providers
ISO 9001 for quality management and ISO 14001 for environmental management are international management system standards that can be applied to any type of business.
Therefore it can be difficult to interpret the standards for your specific industry.
As language industry specialists, we have developed these eLearning courses to give an overview of each standard and address how they can be applied to language service providers.
Prepare for ISO Certification
Our free online courses are designed to get you started with implementing the standards within your business.
To prepare for certification we recommended:
- Buy a Copy of the Standard,
- Take our Free eLearning Courses,
- Ensure that you have applied all the requirements in your business,
- Conduct Internal audits to ensure that the requirements can be evidenced.
- Contact the ATC Certification office to book your Stage 1 assessment.