The ATC Certification office issues certification logos shortly after the certificate has been confirmed by our Certification Committee.
- Certification logos should be put onto websites as provided and should not be changed.
- The colours must remain as provided.
- Certification Logos must be large enough to be legible to a viewer.
- Certification Logos must be hyperlinked to your unique Certificate-Check URL.
- Certification Logos should be used in line with the licensing agreement.
You can find out more here – ATC Certification Logos & Certificate-Check.