Bigger, better, more robust
The ATC’s ISO Certification Service was created in 2017 to provide industry expert auditing and certification to language service ISO standards.
In April 2021, we launched ATC Certification Ltd, a standalone commercial entity jointly owned by the Association of Translation Companies and Associate Enterprises, the people behind Assent Risk Management and Digital Lorators.
The pooling of our resources and expertise now brings you:
- A robust, future-proofed ISO certification body
- Language services expertise combined with ISO business and risk management experience
- Continued support for existing and emerging language services ISO standards
- ISO certification to business management, information security and business continuity standards
- Remote auditing, even after normal life resumes
- Better and more accessible training to support you on your ISO journey – eLearning coming your way!
The ATC Certification Team
The amazing ATC Certification team consists of experts in language services, ISO auditing and consultancy, risk and quality management, translation and interpreting – the best in the world.
In 2021, we strengthen our auditor team additionally with three new expert auditors.
The new ATC Certification Ltd entity ensures the continued impartiality and transparency of our certification decisions, and builds on the trust and integrity the industry already places in our certificates.
ISO standards that add value to you
We specialise in the language services industry, and the standards that add value to you.
- ISO 17100 Translation Services
- ISO 18587 Post-Editing Machine Translation
- ISO 20771 Legal Translation
Management system standards
- ISO 9001 Quality Management
- ISO 27001 Information Security
- ISO 14001 Environmental Management
- ISO 22301 Business Continuity
How can we help?
Our team understands the language services industry and your business.
Get in touch to discuss your unique ISO certification and training needs!